Friday, February 29, 2008

Lovin' the Berry Bliss




Mixing Designer Series Papers from Stampin' Up! makes me happy. I am not alone saying "I want them all!" I have several packs and firmly practice what I preach in saying "use it or lose it." I use it on everything and refuse to just hoard it in my stamp room.

My favorite addition to this card is the hat pin and use of the crimp bead. The last touch to the card was dazzling diamonds glitter. I put it on just about every card I make. I do it because GLITTER MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!

All supplies from Stampin' Up!
  • Stamps - Hi and Hello
  • Inks - Chocolate Chip Classic, Pretty in Pink Classic
  • Cardstocks - Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
  • DSP - Berry Bliss
  • Accessories - Pretties Kit, 5/8" Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment