Sunday, September 1, 2024

Monday Montage Cuteness


Isn't this little hamster card cute? I used the Hearts and Hugs Bundle to hand stamp this cheerful card and paper hug. I get a kick out of this fun fold and the bold color combination of Summer Splash, Melon Mambo, and Copper Clay.


Do you recognize the layout? It's one of the sketches from page 22 in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog. I thought it was perfect for my Top Fold Back fun fold card.


Here's a look at the fold back. The top third folds back so the lower portion of the card opens.


I get a kick out of the simple stamping and die cut details that bring style to the inside of the card. What do you think? Do you decorate the insides of your cards?


I've so appreciated your visit today! Give a click on the "next" button to hop over to Emily's blog to check out what she has been creating lately. She always stamps awesome projects.


Need stampin' supplies or an update to your stamp library? Click the shop now button to browse around.



No comments:

Post a Comment