Sunday, July 2, 2023

July Creation Station Blog Hop



Here's a challenge for those of you who love Stampin' Up! colors! This month the Creation Station challenge is to use one Core Color with one In Color and white. No other colors allowed; we're limited to two plus white. So, my color palette is Lost Lagoon, a new Core Color; Wild Wheat, a 2023-2025 In Color; and Basic White.


It wasn't hard to pick these colors. Right now I am totally lovin' Wild Wheat and Lost Lagoon together. And, I love these colors with the Timeless Arrangements Bundle. 

Speaking of things I love, I totally enjoy creating my own paper and then die cutting elements. That's exactly what I did for this card. I made two custom papers. One, I colored Basic White cardstock with Wild Wheat Stampin' Blends and then stamped with Wild Wheat to create more visual texture. The second paper I made was with a Blending Brush and Lost Lagoon ink.

The picture below is a good shot of this card's fancy fold I. I have made several versions of this fold in the past few days--it's so cool!


Here'a a look and the inside of the card. I say if you have all the stamps and dies out, make the inside pretty.  Just carry elements from the front of the card to the inside for that extra special finish.


Next in our hop is the fabulous Julie Beltramo. Click on over and see what colors she has featured. Thanks for hopping along with us today.







1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I never would have put those two colours together but they are gorgeous as a combo.

    ReplyDelete