Sunday, August 18, 2024

Wildflower Designs


Happy Monday Montage! The time has come for another hop. For this hop I thought I would share a card that I think in real life is stunning. I truly love the Wildly Flowering Suite Collection! It's filled with beautiful stamps, dies, and paper that is out of this world gorgeous. My thank you card was created using products from the Suite. 


Wild Wheat, it's an In Color that you either love or could do without. Me I LOVE IT! It's a brilliant color. It's everywhere in nature and home fashion. It's also a gorgeous gold without being metallic. Speaking of metallic I used the gold Metallic Enamel Effects to paint the background of the card base. It truly sets the tone for this beauty.


Here's a look at the inside of the card. A bit of stamping always brings a bit of beauty to the inside don't you think? 


Thanks for joining along in our hop today. Next up is Emily. Let's click on over and see what fun stamping she has been up to.








No comments:

Post a Comment