Friday, August 9, 2024

Ephemera for #TGIF485


#TGIF485 is a sketch challenge which is always a favorite for me. I brought this sketch to life with the mix and match products from the Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog.



I started my spin on this layout with one of the cards and envelopes from the Calming Creek pack and then layered a few pieces of Country Lace DSP to mimic the sketch. To base my focal elements I first added a circle from the Labels and Layers Ephemera pack. Next, I used pieces from the Something for Everything Ephemera pack to create a fun focal point and then used greetings from the Saying Something Ephemera pack.


To finish it all up I added a Balmy Blue Baker's Twine bow, clear Opal Rounds, and then a bit of Wink of Stella to add sparkle to the cake and the 'beautiful."





No comments:

Post a Comment