Friday, June 7, 2024

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop: The Best There


Here we are--gathering together for a bit of Paper Pumpkin inspiration. May's Kit is pretty amazing, geared for men, and coordinates with the Country Woods DSP.



Today I'm sharing three alternative cards that I made. My first card features elements from the Kit and a piece of Linen Thread. My second card is clean and simple and highlights the Thanks and Beyond Dies. And, for my third card I incorporated the Country Woods DSP and the Country Birdhouse Dies.



For this bold and simple "thanks" card I included cardstocks in the colors of the Kit and they are Wild Wheat, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, and Misty Moonlight. I also used some of the Tungsten paper from the Textured Metallic 12" x 12" which I think is the perfect addition to the colors and style of this Kit.


The embellishments that I've used on this card and the next are called Basic Gray & Smoky Slate Pearls.


I wanted to take and flip this Kit to being a bit more feminine so I used the Country Birdhouse Dies and pieces of the Country Woods DSP.





Thanks for hanging out at my Blog for a few minutes to take a look at a few of the alternatives I made using the The Best There Is Paper Pumpkin Kit. Be sure to click through all of the hoppers for lots more inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards, I really like your style, Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete