Friday, May 10, 2024

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop: Delicate Wings



April's Delicate Wings Paper Pumpkin Kit was fantastic! I LOVED the addition of the champagne foil details, the new core color Basic Beige, the coordination of the Thanks and Beyond Dies, and all the gorgeous card bases, dies cuts, stamps, and detailed labels. For sure this was a great kit. I made lots of alternatives, that I call up!styling, and I'm sharing a couple of them in this hop.


For this first card I used the open butterfly die from the Thanks and Beyond to die cut the two printed butterflies from the Kit. For the third butterfly I stamped and heat embossed on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper then "smoosh" painted it. To "smoosh" I pounced Lost Lagoon and Moody Mauve ink pads directly on my Glass Mat. Then I spritzed the ink with water. Once the inks blended I smooshed the embossed butterfly in the puddle of ink. It's definitely a cool technique.


An easy bit of snipping and rearranging of the Kit's pieces I created this belly banded gate fold card. I did add a few non kit items. I used Lost Lagoon Cardstock, Pecan Pie Cardstock, Pretty Peacock and Gold Ribbon, and Pecan Pie Bordered Ribbon. This card is a stunner in real life.


I cut apart one of the Kit's envelopes for the inside panel of the card. It's the perfect finishing layer.


Enjoy more alternative projects featuring the Delicate Wings Paper Pumpkin Kit by clicking on the "next" hopper in our line up today. Thanks for stopping by and I'll catch you next month for The Best There Is PP Kit alternatives.


No comments:

Post a Comment