Sunday, March 24, 2024

Celebrate with a Fancy Cake


Can you believe the time has come for another Monday Montage Blog Hop? For this hop I am sharing a card that is perfect for a birthday. I have loved stamping with the Cake Fancy Stamp Set. It's super charming and stamps beautifully decadent sweets. Giving the card some extra visual texture is a dimensional "celebrate" greeting which I die cut and embossed with the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder.


Setting the scene fo my card is a piece of Perennial Lavender DSP. My cake colors include Basic Gray for the cake stand, Highland Heather for the frosting, Fresh Freesia for   the cake layers, and Gorgeous Grape for the bow and flowers.


While the stamps and inks are out I like to add some inside decor to my cards. For this card I kept it to the corners. It's a classic approach leaving plenty of space for a hand written message.


Next up in today's hop is Emily. Click on over and enjoy her amazing sense of stamp style!





No comments:

Post a Comment