Sunday, February 4, 2024

Creation Station is Sale-a-brating Friendship


There are two fabulous products from the Sale-a-Bration Brochure for making friendship cards--the Sunny Days Designer Series Paper and the Heartfelt Hellos Stamp Set. Both are happy and cheerful products you can get free with a purchase during Sale-a-Bration! 


I kept things simple for this first card by layering two piece of the Sunny Days DSP on a Pool Party card base. I stamped the greeting from Heartfelt Hellos with Shaded Spruce and Coastal Cabana Ink Pads. The tiny rainbow and clouds were die cut with the Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder. I think it's a perfect match with the DSP.


For my second I played with layering circles and squares for a fancier background. I used Poppy Parade and Real Red Cardstocks along with a floral and strawberry print from the Sunny Days DSP pack. Accenting the greeting I used the Paper Florist Dies to cut some Shaded Spruce and Garden Green leaves. 


Thank you for hopping with us today. It's been great having you stop by my blog. Now it's time to click over to the next blog in our hop and land at Mikaela's Crafty Oink Pen. Let's see what she is Sale-a-brating. 






No comments:

Post a Comment