Saturday, January 20, 2024

Artisan Post #1 - Sending Love


This month my assignment for 2024 Artisan Design Team was to create projects using the #sendinglovebudle! There are five of us in our group and we each have our own style which means there are many possibilities with these stamps and dies. I created two cards that are both custom sized to fit my designs.


This first card measures 3 3/4" x 6" and is based on Lemon Lolly. Both pieces of DSP come from the Lighter Than Air pack and the Lemon Lolly twine is from the Baker's Twine Combo Pack. The Sending Love Bundle, the DSP, and the twine are new products found in the Jan-April Mini Catalog.

I used Pebbled Path ink for all of the stamping for this card. I thought it was a nice change of pace from using black. I used Lemon Lolly, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink, Lemon-Lime Twist, and Gray Granite Stampin' Blends to color the mailbox. I cut the grass and bushes from Pool Party and Lemon-Lime Twist Cardstocks using the Sending Love Dies.


My colors for all the die cut mini envelopes include Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath, Flirty Flamingo, and Petal Pink. They are layered on a printed paper from the Lighter Than Air pack of DSP which measures 5 7/8" x  3". Under the DSP is a layer of Flirty Flamingo and everything is adhered to a Thick Basic White card base. The finished size is 6 1/2" x 4 1/4".






No comments:

Post a Comment