Sunday, December 17, 2023

Having Fun with Flowers and DSP


I know it's just a few days before Christmas and everything is decked out for the season. I've been stamping cards, tags, goodies, and more, but I thought I would share a non Christmas card with you. This one I made using the Darling Details Stamp Set and Dies.


I combined the Darling Details Bundle with the Masterfully Made DSP. I pulled all my ink colors directly from the DSP. I used Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst, Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock, and Fresh Freesia. The design of the DSP has layers of torn papers. I actually tore the paper apart to bring greater definition to the overall appearance. In real life it's a super effective look.


A little stampin' for the inside is a must.



You've been hoppin' with us for a while now, so I know you know what to do here. Click "next" to hop over to Emily or "back" to head to Dani's. Happy stampin' everyone! 







No comments:

Post a Comment