Sunday, December 3, 2023

Creation Station is at Santa's Workshop


Tis the season for Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Our theme for this month's Creation Station Blog Hop is "Santa's Workshop." I thought I would make the season bright with several Christmassy projects featuring the Festive Tags Kit. I love this kit as you can make fun and fabulous tags or dress them up and make them into cards and packages.


Look how fun this Flirty Flamingo Christmas card is. The focal point is a tag from the Festive Tags Kit. I dressed up the tag with some Pool Party Ribbon and a couple Gold Glimmer pine boughs. I think my favorite addition are the red embellishments from the Loose Holly and Gems Pack.


I dressed this tag up and turned it into a sparkling Christmas card. I used one of the Brushed Gold Cards and Envelopes to base one of the gold striped tags from the Kit. The added snowflakes were die cut with the Chic Dies and I used the Wanted to Say Dies for the "celebrate" greeting.



I made this double diamond fold bag and dressed it up with one of the Festive tags. I used two pieces of the Garden Walk 6" x 6" DSP to put this bag together and then I tied some Petal Pink ribbon to close it up.


Here's a look from the top so you can see the cool dimension.


Thank you for spending a few moments with me today. Next up in today's Santa's Workshop is the wonderfully amazing Mikaela Titheridge. Click on over to see what she has been whipping up for this Christmas season.





No comments:

Post a Comment