Sunday, November 19, 2023

Joy of Noel



Welcome stampin' friends to another Monday Montage Blog Hop. For this go 'round I thought I would share a card I made using the Joy of Noel Bundle. I love the mix of Pebbled Path with Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Soft Seafoam, and Gold Glimmer.

I love how the Joy of Noel Dies includes a piece that is designed to accentuate the NOEL letters. The die has five leaf branches. Three are straight and two are curved to fit the letter O. It's so smart on Stampin' Up!'s part to make this cool addition to the design of these dies. 

There is also a small circle die that is perfect for making berries. I die cut five to accent the letters. After I had them adhered to my card I applied Fine Tip Liquid Glue to them. Once the glue was dry the finished look is like an enamel dot.



Next up in our hop is Wendy or if you're moving in the opposite direction you can go back to Dani.







No comments:

Post a Comment