Friday, October 6, 2023

With Love & Gratitude: A Paper Pumpkin Thing


Welcome to our A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop. This month's hop features alternative projects featuring the With Love and Gratitude Paper Pumpkin Kit from September.



For this card I added several items from the Annual SU! Catalog. I started with a Pecan Pie card base and then added layers of Glorious Gingham DSP. Next, I created a lush grouping of die cuts from the PP kit. Under the banner greeting I included a Linen Thread shoestring bow and last I tucked a few Iridescent Pastel Gems for a bit of bling.


I kept it super simple for this treat box alternative. I added a layer of Glorious Gingham DSP and a ribbon to tie the box closed. You can find this ribbon in the Online Exclusives at SU! It's called Gold & Silver 1/8" Trim Combo Pack.


This card is a single layer Thick Basic White card base that I did some stamping and splattering. I inked up the leaf image with Lost Lagoon ink and then I added Copper Clay and Mossy Meadow ink with a baby wipe. I had planned to use a blending brush, but I didn't have any with me. So, I improvised and used a baby wipe which I think it was kind of cool. The finished mix of inks isn't as blended, but in a pinch it works.


Next month's PP Kit is called Home for the Holidays. It's mind boggling to believe it's time to paper craft for Christmas. This kit is going to awesome, make sure you are subscribed by the 10th of this month to ensure you receive your kit.

Thanks for stopping by today. Now you can check out all the alternative projects that the APPT Team have created by clicking on each of the names in the blog roll below. Enjoy, and happy stampin'.




No comments:

Post a Comment