Sunday, August 27, 2023

Trucking Along Bundle is Fantastic


Hopefully you have the Trucking Along Bundle. It's a stamp set and builder punch that combined have great design possibilities. I used the bundle along with the Nested Essentials Dies and one of the Basics Embossing Folders to create this "guy card" that I'm sharing for our latest Monday Montage Blog Hop.


My favorite part of this card design was making the background paper. First, I stamped the outline truck image with Pebbled Path Ink on a piece of Fresh as a Daisy DSP. Next, I ran the piece of DSP through the crosshatch pattern of the Basics Folders. Last, I lightly stamped the fill in truck image in each of the truck outlines. I really love how it just picked up the texture.

For the main truck image I stamped with Jet Black Staz On Ink and then did some quick watercolor with Boho Blue and Wild Wheat Inks. Once it was dry I punched it out with the Truck Builder Punch. While I still had my watercolor brush out I splattered both ink colors on my Nested Essentials die cut panel to give just a subtle bit of visual interest and color.

I opted for a larger greeting than what comes in the Trucking Along Stamp Set. I used the "classic authentic you" greeting from the Legendary Ride Stamp Set. I felt it was perfect for a guys b-day card.


Thanks for stopping by today. Click the "next" button to land at Emily's blog or "back" to go see what Dani has been creating lately.







No comments:

Post a Comment