Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Awesome Colors for Hand Stamped Sentiments



Our newest color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments are awesome colors that perfectly usher in a slight change in season. We are not quite in the midst of autumn, but it's coming as I am seeing subtle changes here and there.


I inked up for the first time the Rustic Crate Stamp Set to create this color challenge card. I also used the matching Rustic Crate Dies along with the Timeless Arrangement Dies and the Stylish Shapes Dies. I did back the entire card front panel with a piece of Fresh as a Daisy DSP. That DSP has such versatile dry brushed solid color designs on the back of each page--they are great.




2 comments:

  1. So lovely, Elizabeth - I was resisting the crate - stop tempting me! Your arrangement is just perfect, and I LOVE the little gloves! Eee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much good stuff to look at here! You never cease to amaze me with the cool cards you come up with and you have tempted me as well to buy things you've used! The little gloves are super cute!

    ReplyDelete