Friday, July 28, 2023

#TGIF431 Sunny Days


It's theme challenge time for us over at #TGIF431. The theme is "sunny days" and you can take that idea and make whatever you want. I decided to whip up a fun card using supplies and stamps from the Fun in the Sun Paper Pumpkin Kit.



First, I stamped my Basic White card base with images from the Fun in the Sun PP Kit with Lemon Lolly Ink. Then I arranged and added the beach themed die cuts from the Kit to my base. I did use Pool Party Stampin' Blends to color the chair. It came white but I wanted to punch it up a bit. My favorite touch is the  crab holding the sunglasses.










1 comment:

  1. Great summer card. I love the background you created and the Pool Party Adirondack chair is simple awesome! Adds so much to the card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete