Sunday, July 30, 2023

Cheerful Daisies Bundle for Monday Montage


Gingham prints and daisies are like peanut butter and jelly. They go together perfectly! I've had fun mixing the fully saturated Blueberry Bushel Glorious Gingham DSP with the Cheerful Daisies Bundle. 


This fun fold card features a five layer 3D die cut and stamped flower. Give a scroll down to see the fun fold and get the full impact of this card. 



I am totally loving the Blueberry Bushel mixed with Lemon Lolly and Lemon-Lime Twist. It's playful and packs a summer punch of fun.


I did add a couple greetings from the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set. I also included some of the Tinsel Gems Four Pack to add that touch of bling to finish my card.


Thanks for spending a few moments here at my blog. Enjoy the rest of the hop!

                              





No comments:

Post a Comment