Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Great Colors for a Hand Stamped Challenge


Every now and again I create a card that just sings to my stampin' heart. This "for you" card is just that. I made this for our latest color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Now, color challenges are not my favorite. I would much rather have a sketch challenge. However, these three colors are awesome together and I found myself motivated to create with them.
 

I used the Just My Type Stamp Set and the Gorgeously Made Dies to put this card together. The finished size is 5" x 5" and I think it fits the reputation of the "hello" images perfectly. I fussy cut the flowers, paper, and typewriter. Keeping things simple I did some quick coloring with Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.








1 comment:

  1. Aw, so cute, Elizabeth! I have this set on my wishlist, and you are sending it to the shopping cart for me, lol. So many fabulous details! Love that border, and the bold black DSP to set off our awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete