Friday, July 14, 2023

Bird's Eye View for Sketch Challenge #TGIF429


It's sketch challenge time over at #TGIF429. This is a cool one to show off a bit of designer series paper, so I did. I set the stage for my Bird's Eye View images with the Zoo Crew 12" x 12" DSP.



Along with the images from the Bird's Eye View Stamp Set I included the daisy image from Just My Type. The "woo-hoo" greeting is from Charming Sentiments.

Colors for this card are a bright mix of: Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly, Pool Party, Basic White, and Basic Black. I colored all the images and the tiny flowers on the DSP with Stampin' Blends. I finished off with some of my favorite embellishments. I added black twine from the Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Iridescent Rhinestones, and Wink of Stella.







No comments:

Post a Comment