Tuesday, July 25, 2023

A Diagonal Sketch Challenge


I just received the Trucking Along Stamp Set and coordinating Builder Punch. It came just in time for me to whip up a new card for our latest challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. In the graphic below you can see the challenge is a sketch--a diagonal layout!


My color palette includes Pecan Pie, Granny Apple Green, Tahitian Tide, Crushed Curry, and Basic Black.  The upper right corner of the card is a piece of Glorious Gingham in the Pecan Pie. The lower left corner is a piece of Pecan Pie Cardstock which I embossed with one of the Basics Folders. I stamped the truck with waterproof ink on Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and then had some fun doing some simple watercoloring. To finish I added a double loop bow of Linen Thread and Tinsel Gems in the Lemon-Lime Twist color.





1 comment:

  1. Just adorable, Elizabeth - and what fabulous coloring for the truck! You totally gave it that "weathered" look - perfectly! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete