Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Holy Guacamole!


How about avocados for a "character" challenge with Stampin' Fancy Friday? 


I am totally loving the Taco Fiesta Stamp Set. Pair it with bright colored papers and inks and you can create a party on a card!


Another great product to use with Taco Fiesta is the Desert Details Dies. The labels and motifs in the set of dies add just the right amount of southwestern flair. I also enjoy coloring the stamped images with Stampin' Blends. For this card I stamped everything in Shaded Spruce and then colored with Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Gray Granite, Granny Apple Green, and Shaded Spruce.


This is a top gate fold style card so I was careful to choose a pattern paper that would look great both front and back. As you see in the photo below the reverse side of the paper is seen on the inside of the card. Of course I made it a pocket and then added a bit more decor to really finish this card up in style.








No comments:

Post a Comment