Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Paper Pumpkin Artisan Project Part 1


For my first 3D Paper Pumpkin Artisan I shared a card folio gift box featuring the 10 Years of Growth March 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit. I used the Kit and even included the box and the tissue in this project. Most important to note that the folio is created using a Kraft Gift Box from the Annual Catalog.



To create the folio from a Kraft Gift Box I folded all tabs on a Kraft Gift Box inward and adhered them with Tear & Tape and Liquid Glue. I then burnished the adhesives with a Bone Folder.  

The left side of the folio features a pocket which was created with one of the envelopes from the kit. My thought was to add a few postage stamps or gift cards inside to be ready to send out a perfect piece of "happy mail."


It may be tricky to see that the right side of the folio has a Window Sheet band that holds the cards and envelopes. I scored it the same width as the spine of the folio so everything would sit evenly. I put three cards and envelopes but I think it would easily hold four of each, maybe even five.



The picture below shows how the cards can be inserted/removed from the side.


Here's a good view of the Window Sheet card/envelope holder. You also get a nice look at the gold tissue liner. For the liners I used Basic White Cardstock covered with an Adhesive Sheet which I then added a layer of crinkled gold tissue from the kit.


Scroll down to take a look at the cards I included in the folio.






Join me April 6th for a Facebook Live Video Tutorial to create this project. https://www.facebook.com/events/228518753082433/?ref=newsfeed




No comments:

Post a Comment