Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Paper Scraps Mash Up


This card, created for a color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments, includes paper scraps from my desk. I had a piece of Awash in Beauty DSP and a small piece of Brights 6" x 6" DSP that were a perfect mash up for our color challenge.


For the focal flowers I used the Petal Park Builder Punch and the Bough Punch. I layered and scrunched each flower then mounted them on a Basic White large circle cut from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Isn't the greeting fun? The "what's new?" image comes from the Charming Sentiments Bundle. And, the shimmering embellishments are from the Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins.









1 comment:

  1. Love the springy fresh colors and all your wonderful details. I ordered this flower punch after seeing all your great cards using it!

    ReplyDelete