Sunday, February 5, 2023

Creation Station is Simple and Sweet


Happy February and welcome to our Creation Station Blog Hop. This month's theme is "Simple and Sweet." With that theme we could craft anything we could dream up. We just needed to be inspired by the idea of "simple and sweet."


My idea was to create a fuss-free layer-free breezy style card and then a second card to match that would be just a bit more embellished with sweet punched and/or die cut details. To bring my ideas to fruition I pulled out the Petal Park and Sentimental Park Bundles. I decided I would go classic and stamp on Basic White. My ink colors include Soft Seafoam and Calypso Coral.


For this first simple card I used the Petal Park Stamp Set and the matching Petal Park Builder Punch. I had just a bit of Calypso Coral Baker's Twine leftover from a Paper Pumpkin Kit.  Just enough for a shoestring bow for each card.


For this second card I added a die cut to layer behind three hand-punched and scrunched flowers. The ornate label die cut is from the Sentimental Park Dies.


Here's a close up of the Petal Park Builder Punch flowers. Each is finished with a large Iridescent Rhinestone.


I'm so happy you have visited with me today. Continue along with our Creation Station Blog Hop to get your fill of "stampinpiration." Next up is the lovely Barb Pfeffer Be sure to see what "Simple and Sweet" surprise she has for you.


Are you looking for a stamp camp? Join in the stampin' fun. Click on the photo for all the details.





2 comments: