Tuesday, February 7, 2023

A Valentine for a Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch




Try this sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments. It's a straight forward map to your next hand stamped card. I made a Valentine with this sketch in mind. I inked up the Country Bouquet Stamp Set and cut up a piece of the Country Floral Lane DSP to bring it all together.


I enjoy creating with the "distinctive" style stamps. They offer such cool visual texture and interest, but you have to know how to properly ink them for the best results. What I do is I ink the images as you normally would. Next, I pat the inked image with a Blending Brush to offload some of the ink and then I stamp. Sometimes I add a second color to the stamp with a Blending Brush for a cool two tone effect.








No comments:

Post a Comment