Sunday, January 22, 2023

Beautifully Happy Dandy Designs


Greetings stampin' friends and welcome to another Monday Montage Blog Hop. Being that we are in the middle of Sale-a-bration I thought I would share something hand crafted with two SAB products. One, the Beautifully Happy Stamp and and two, the Dandy Designs Designer Series Papers.


I stamped the main floral image from the Beautifully Happy Stamp Set with Memento Black Ink. Next, I used the "fill in" images to stamp the color inside the petals and leaves. I mixed it up. The flowers were inked with Fresh Freesia then I blotted the ink with a Blending Brush. After that I used another Blending Brush to add more color; I added Highland Heather here and there. I did the same process for the leaves and buds using Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz Ink Pads.


I love the mix of papers that I used. They are all from the Dandy Designs DSP pack and they are AWESOME! All the colors are right up my alley.


Thanks for joining us today. Next up is Emily or click back to head over to Cheryl's blog. Happy stampin' everybody!







No comments:

Post a Comment