Tuesday, January 24, 2023

"Just Wanted to Say" With Country Bouquet


How about a "lovely" inspiration board for a paper crafting challenge? This is our newest challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments. What element on the board sparks your creativity? I went with the color red and lots of hearts.


I have used the Country Floral Lane Suite Collection to create this "just wanted to say..." card. I also pulled out the Stylish Shapes Dies for the banners and a couple sheets of cardstock. My card base is Sweet Sorbet and the layer under the DSP is Petal Pink.








4 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with this inspiration sketch/photo. Really wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just gorgeous, love the color combo and images you have brought together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put a link to this card on my blog since I was inspired to use similar colors and greenery on my card.

    ReplyDelete