Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023 is Going to Be Beautifully Happy


Happy New Year. It's 2023 and we are just a few days from Sale-a-bration. What's Sale-a-bration (SAB)? It's Stampin' Up!'s coolest offer of the year. With each $50 purchase you get to choose a FREE products. I am sharing a fantastic stamp set that is only available during SAB. It's called Beautifully Happy.



The Creation Station Design Team is sharing projects featuring products you can get for free with purchases during SAB. You could say we are "celebrating Sale-a-bration." I've made a couple cards and a sweet tag using this two-step style stamp set that is available at the $100 level.

To set the stage for both of my cards I used a new pack of paper called Fancy Flora 6" x 6" DSP. My colors for stampin' included Mint Macaron and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves and Blushing Bride and Fresh Freesia for the flowers. I also used the Dots and Spots Die for the background and the Tailor-made Tags Dies for the greeting.



Again I used another piece of the Fancy Flora DSP for this card. This time I stamped the large flower image to create a custom look; I stamped with Mint Macaron Ink. Both cards have a bit of added sparkle. For that I added a few of the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins. You will find the new DSP and sequins in the Jan-Apr Mini Catalog.


Thanks for joining us today here at Creation Station. Are you ready to celebrate Sale-a-Bration with Mikaela? I hope so, she is up next and you're going to love her latest hand-stamped creations.





4 comments:

  1. Love the colors and all of the textures you've used with this wonderful stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, there is so much to see on each one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely stunning! Gorgeous colour palette and fabulous composition. Love love love your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors & beautiful cards 💜 love all combinations and how you used the stamps. x

    ReplyDelete