Friday, December 2, 2022

A Paper Pumpkin Thing: From the North Pole



Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop. This month we are sharing alternatives made using the From the North Pole Paper Pumpkin Kit. I used the elements from the Kit to decorate small goodies and larger packages.

My first project features one of the North Pole Sacks. These little gift bags are an add on that any subscriber can order. They are $4 for 12 food safe sacks. I did just a bit of altering to the tag by adding a bit of color and dimension. I love the Mint Macaron stripes on the "from Santa" tag. I used the candy cane image to stamp those. A trio of Festive Pearls make the reindeer extra fancy.


To dress up a basic kraft gift bag I added a mini garland of tags which I strung on Metallic Mesh Ribbon. I did add Basic White Cardstock for the circle image on the far left tag and two more Mint Macaron snowflakes. I cut the snowflakes from scraps from the kit using the Chic Dies.



Thanks a whole bunch for spending a few minutes to see a few of my alternate projects. I did make several others which you can see on my SeeingINKspots Facebook Page. I had a FB Live Class yesterday so feel free to go check it out.  Here's a link: https://fb.watch/h9aZNtL3b2/

Don't miss any of the stops along today's hop. Click on each of the names to see lots more ideas using the From the Noth Pole Kit.



No comments:

Post a Comment