Friday, November 18, 2022

#TGIF395


#TGIF395 is totally cool. It's all about "chillin' with my gnomies." Isn't that fun? I've made a couple Christmas tags which feature the Storybook Gnomes DSP along with greetings from the Peaceful Deer Stamp Set.



I started by cutting Basic White tags that measure 2 3/4" x 5 1/2". Next, and used the Very Best Trio Punch to shape the strips into tags. Then I fussy cut images from the Storybook Gnomes DSP while I cranked up some Christmas music. I also cut snowflakes using the Chic Dies along with circles and banners from Stylish Shapes Dies. Once I had all my elements I then played around with arranging the items into fun groupings.


I used a mix of three trims for both tags. A bit of Iridescent Trim, Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon, and White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon which I colored with a Balmy Blue Stampin' Blend.





No comments:

Post a Comment