Sunday, December 4, 2022

Texture Chic for Monday Montage


I am taking a break from sharing Christmas creations for today's Monday Montage Blog Hop. I feel like I've been making cards, tags, and packages for the holiday since the end of August. So, I felt like sharing a pretty card I stamped using the Texture Chic Bundle.


I selected my ink and cardstock colors based on the piece of DSP from the Seasons of Chic pack. My card base is Coastal Cabana and then I added a layer of Basic White. The Basic White layer has been embossed with the Timeworn Type EF. I did ink up the folder very lightly with Pale Papaya before I ran the paper through my Stampin' Cut Emboss Machine.

I stamped the leaves with a mix of Pale Papaya, Mango Melody, and Blushing Bride. The die cut leaves started as Pale Papaya and then I used a Water Painter to add Mango Melody and Blushing Bride. I like this technique of amplifying the cardstock color with more ink colors. It lends to a beautiful custom look. For the gold leaves I used the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper. That paper is gorgeous!


Thank you for being here as part of our Monday Montage Blog Hop. Click one of the buttons below to continue hopping. Happy stampin'!








No comments:

Post a Comment