Thursday, October 20, 2022

Boughs of Holly


It's really hard for me to pin down my favorites. I can't say I have a favorite movie or song or food because it's just too hard to pin anything down. There are soooooooo many amazing things in this world. 

What I can say is that holly is my most favorite winter leaf. I know that's a bit bizarre, but I do love variegated holly and red pepper berries for Christmas decor. With that said, I was totally drawn to the beauty of the Boughs of Holly Suite in the July-December Catalog.


I also have a favorite holiday color palette for 2022. I am super loving mixing Evening Evergreen with Blushing Bride and gold. So, I have created a couple cards using stamps and colors I love and can call them my favorites, for at least this season.


For both of these cards I have used the following Stampin' Up! products:
  • Leaves of Holly Stamp Set
  • Holly Berry and Stitched Rectangles Dies
  • Boughs of Holly DSP
  • Glimmer 12 x 12 Specialty Paper
  • Evening Evergreen, Shaded Spruce, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Blushing Bride, and Real Red Cardstocks
  • Simply Elegant Trim
  • Gold Embossing Powder
  • Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins
  • Wintry 3D Embossing Folders
  • Evening Evergreen, Versamark, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White Inks
  • Water Painter
  • Wink of Stella





You can find all the items I listed above in my Stampin' Store. Click on the "shop now" button to take you my store. Happy stampin' everybody!




No comments:

Post a Comment