Sunday, September 25, 2022

Happy Thoughts of You


We have officially entered the fall season. I have busted out the pumpkin spicy soaps and candles and I eagerly await the beautiful changing colors of the leaves, the crisp air, and yes the season of soups! Earlier in anticipation of this change, I busted out autumn themed stamps and papers. The Fond of Autumn Bundle, from the July-December Mini Catalog is truly an awesome set of stamps and dies.


This card started with a Basic Black base and then has a layer of the Rustic Harvest DSP. I also cut a large flag from another piece of the Rustic Harvest DSP for some great contrast. I stamped the large image from Fond of Autumn on Basic White with Early Espresso Ink. I used a variety of Stampin' Blends to color all the leaves, acorns, and flowers.


I tucked a few white sequins from the Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins here and there. And next, I added a single strand of jute from the Silver Threaded Twine to tied a bow and layer under the greeting. Very last I splattered Wink of Stella to add sparkle to the entire card.


Thanks for stopping to my blog for our latest Monday Montage Hop. Click on the "next" button to head over to Emily's or the "back" button to go to Dani's. Have a super awesome day and as always, happy stampin'.







No comments:

Post a Comment