Friday, June 3, 2022

Fantastic! for 7 Days of Scrapbooking



Welcome to day two of #sevendaysofscrapbooking. Today I am sharing another mini-album I strarted back in January and just finshed yesterday. I have lots of UFOs. What's a UFO? It's an unfinished object. I have lots and lots of projects in the works. This week's scrapbooking event is the perfect reason to complete this mini-album and a few others.


This little book is made with the Kisses and Hugs Paper Pumpkin Kit from January 2022. I also used a few other porducts; I used up the last of my Bedazzling Paper, I dusted off my Alphabet Rotary Stamp, and I had to use the Playful Alphabet Dies because they are finntastic.



Following are photos of the the rest of the inside pages.








Check back here and in my IG posts and stories for lots more memory-keeping inspiration today through June 7th. Feeling scrappy? Join the fun by using #sevendaysofscrapbooking when you post your projects and share a few of your faves to your stories!



No comments:

Post a Comment