Sunday, May 8, 2022

Let's Set Sail for Monday Montage


Welcome to our 213th Monday Montage Blog Hop!  For this hop I'd like to share with you my nautical themed Let's Set Sail card.  I've used a couple pieces of Pattern Party DSP with a variety of cardstocks to set the sailing theme.


I cut the largest circle from the Layering Circles Dies to create a porthole style frame in a square of Basic White.  The frame features hand torn strips of Night of Navy cardstock.  On the torn edges I added Whisper White ink to give the illusion of white capped waves in the ocean.  I thought it was a clever way to set the scene for the sailboat.



There's more to see in today's Monday Montage Blog Hop.  Click on the "next" button to hop over to Emily's blog or "back" to visit with Dani.  Thanks for hanging out with us all.  Have a stamp happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment