Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge


It's sketch challenge time over at Hand Stamped Sentiments and this is a great one.  I am a fan of sketches and if it includes a banner/flag I really love it.


For this sketch I decided I would bust out Orchid Oasis Cardstock for my card base and then paired it with Polished Pink, Coastal Cabana, and Crushed Curry.  I featured the Flowing Flowers Stamp Set and added to the florals some leaves cut with the Forever Flourishing Dies.


With one image from the Flowing Flowers Stamp Set and a Whisper White Ink Pad I created a background for my Orchid Oasis card base.  Once it was totally dry I added a Vellum Cardstock banner/flag to match the sketch challenge.  To each side I added strips of Pattern Party DSP (retired).  I like the modern flair of the black and white stripes in combination with the romantic floral images.




2 comments:

  1. Awesome colors and design. The stripes add a great modern flair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Elizabeth, fabulous colors together - love this set! Great choices for extra dies and details - just lovely!

    ReplyDelete