Friday, May 27, 2022

Fabulous Frames and Good Feelings



Are you looking for an easy card making challenge?  This week at #TGIF370 the challenge is to use a frame, maybe even two frames if you're clever.



I chose to use the scallop ended frame from the new die set called Fabulous Frames.  First, I stamped the greeting from the Good Feelings Stamp Set with three colors, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, and Starry Sky.  Then, I positioned the die to frame around the greeting to my liking and ran it through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine.


Next, for this card was some super cute swimsuits!  These bathing beauties come from the Sunny Splash Stamp Set.  I stamped them then fussy cut them so I could arrange them to look as if they were hanging on the line of twine.  Speaking of twine I used the Sweet Sorbet roll from the 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack.

The background paper is a piece from the adorable Butterfly Kisses 6" x 6" DSP pack.  Each bathing suit is adorned with a Fun Flowers Resin Shape.  One last detail is the Starry Sky card base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" for a basic side fold.






No comments:

Post a Comment