Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Waves of Inspiration


It seems to make complete sense to me to use the Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies when creating with colors named Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, and Pacific Point.  This oceanic color palette is the latest challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.


The top card is a simpler version of the bottom card.  Both are made with a mix of the challenge colors and a bit of Granny Apple Green.  I used a Stamparatus to gradually add ink to the large wave image to get just the look I was going for.  I stamped the wave directly on the card base of the simpler version.  For the stepped up card I stamped the wave on a separate piece of cardstock and fussy cut it out.  Atop both of the waves I added the Blue Foil wave die cuts.







3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Elizabeth! I honestly don't know which one I like best - I really need to use the foil, but dang the black looks great, too! I so love the coloring on your stamped waves, too - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love these cards! I just got this set and I am so excited to play with it and I will have to CASE your cards! Love the addition of the foil paper!

    ReplyDelete