Saturday, March 19, 2022

These Masks are Magical


One of the most very awesome products in the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog is the pack of Butterflies and Flowers Layering Decorative Masks.  I can't say it enough "THEY ARE AMAZING!"  Have you seen them?  have you sat down and created with them?  They are super cool.


These masks include six layering stencils.  Three are perfect for backgrounds and the other three include a variety of flowers and leaves to layer and a nice large butterfly that also has layering details.  There is so much you can do with them.  I have made a bunch of cards with them and here are two full-sized slimline cards I created featuring almost every stencil in the collection.


This card measures 3 3/4" wide by 8 1/2" tall.  It includes a handy large sized pocket and I think makes a very sweet card for welcoming a new baby girl.  I designed the card in an ombre of color that blends from Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, Fresh Freesia, and last to Rich Razzleberry.


Tool wise I also used the Basic Borders Dies and the Happy and Heartfelt Stamp Set and the DSP is from the Heart and Home pack.  Cardstocks include Fresh Freesia, Basic Grey, Basic White, and Flirty Flamingo.



For this Pale Papaya tri-fold card I used the same tools as my first card along with the Layering Circles Dies.  I did a little combining of DSP sets.  There is paper from both the Heart and Home pack and the Daffodil Daydream paper from Sale-a-bration.



To create the card base I started with a full sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" and scored along the long edge at 3 11/16"  from each end.  Before folding on the scorelines I cut the angle.  To do that I measured 3" down on the short side and made a tiny tick mark.  Next, I cut from the tick mark to the second scoreline on the top of the long side.


In the photo below you can see the mix of DSP.  Also look how perfect the envelopes are?  Those too are found in the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog.


When you flip the front flap of this tri-fold card over there is a hidden pocket that fits a gift card perfectly.  I say if just about every pair of pants can have two to four pockets, why can't cards have at least one?  I have been adding pocket to LOTS of cards lately and I LIKE it.



It you love these masks like I do, I can help you get them in your stampin' hands.  Click the link below and have some fun doing a little stamp shoppin'.





No comments:

Post a Comment