Friday, March 25, 2022

#TGIF361 Color Pop


So, I took a stab at our latest #TGIF361 Challenge and made a funky, spunky, and spirited card that I loaded with a pop of color(s).   Not being positive of what "color pop" is I went with my own interpretation and went with lots of black and white graphic prints and then added some bright pink and blue to visually pop from the background. 



I put this card together with a melange of products.  I used the Abstract Beauty Cards and Envelopes for the card base and matching envelope.  I included a few pieces from the Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack and paper for the flowers from the Abstract Beauty 4" x 6" Specialty DSP.  

Speaking of flowers I cut the flowers with the Bloom Dies and Hybrid Embossing Folder.  Take a close look at the flowers and you'll see the white details.  I did that super quick by using a emory board to sand off the raised details.  Because the paper has a white core you get the pops of white.


I pulled out a couple other die sets.  The Playful Alphabet for the "U R" and the Amazing Thanks for the black and white typography.














No comments:

Post a Comment