Friday, March 11, 2022

#TGIF359 Stay Wonderful






With the Honeybee Home Stamp Set and Honey Blooms Dies I put together this "stay wonderful" greeting card.  What helped my whip this up pretty quick was the #TGIF359 sketch challenge.  This is one that totally appeals to me and is one that you to could take to your stamp table and create.



I used a couple other products that coordinate with the stamp set and dies to put this all together.  I used the Hive 3D Embossing Folder, the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper, and the Heart & Home Doilies. I did add in some Gold Metallic Specialty Paper and Simply Elegant Trim.  I love the Cinnamon Cider and Petal Pink colors with the gold elements.  It really pops.


I did a bit of resizing to the tag.  I used the Tailor Made Tag Dies and cut the largest tag, but it was too large for my greeting and layout.  So, I ran the die through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machine twice.  Once to cut the tag and then a second time to shorten the tag.  When making the second cut you reposition and align the die on top of the tag to the length you want then place the cutting plate on JUST the end you want cut.  Once all that is set up you run it back through the SCEM.  


You should try this layout and maybe resizing a die to customize to your exact needs.  Speaking of needs, if you need a stamp or two click on the photo below to shop for Stampin' Up! products.  You can earn FREE stamp classes with minimum purchases.  I'd love to have you join my virtual classes.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my I love your card!!!! It is so elegant!! My kitchen is done with Bee accents and a chalkboard that I made with the verse Be still and know that I am God I can add this card actually I have just the spot!! Thanks and it will be used in our card ministry to brighten someone's day with snailmail.

    ReplyDelete