Sunday, March 20, 2022

Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack



Today's share is all about the Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack along with the coordinating DSP, Notecards and Envelopes.  Because those three products mix so easily these cards were finished in record time.


On my stamp table I had  Polished Pink die cut that was ready to be used on a card, so I included it on this first card.  I think it works well with the preprinted watercolor background.  A few additional elements from the Ephemera Pack and a stamped "thank you" brought this card to life.

My second card features one of the papers from the Abstract Beauty DSP.  I used both the front and back of the paper to allow both sides to shine.


Thanks for stopping by in our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  You are always welcome to visit.  Next in the Hop is Emily.  You are sure to be inspired by her latest stamp project.





1 comment:

  1. I TOTALLY love your second card using the Abstract DSP!!!! The design fits the idea of ABSTRACT to a tee! How did you ever do this?????

    ReplyDelete