Tuesday, March 8, 2022

"Love Grows Here"


Look at this happy "love grows here" card I made using the Garden Greenhouse Bundle.  I would love to have a soft purple greenhouse and fill it with mounds of blooming plants.  Wouldn't you?  Why a purple greenhouse?  Because our latest challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments is all about featuring this color combo: Mint Macaron, So Saffron, and Fresh Freesia.


I mentioned I used the stamps and dies from the Garden Greenhouse Bundle.  For the papers I used a gingham print from the Pansy Petals DSP and Fresh Freesia vellum from the 2021-2023 In Color Shimmer Vellum.  I stamped on Basic White with Mint Macaron, Fresh Freesia, and So Saffron Ink Pads.  I did add a splash of deeper green for the tag.  It's So Succulent and I cut the tag with the smallest piece from the Tailor Made Tag Dies.


If you take a close look there are some Soft Succulent Shimmer Vellum leaves tucked here and there.  In the centers of the So Saffron die cut flowers I added Iridescent Rhinestones.


Have you been inspired to stamp?  Do you need any supplies?  Click on the link below and shop anytime.

Have a super awesome day, Elizabeth






2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Elizabeth! Love this with the vellum backing the greenhouse - I am SO trying this! What a great way to showcase our colors!

    ReplyDelete