Sunday, March 6, 2022

Like Totally Awesome


"Like this wave stamp is totally awesome" seriously when I stamped this AMAZING image I got a huge rush.  It took me back to the 80s when Ocean Pacific was all the rage.  I mean you had to have OP shorts, t-shirts, stickers, tote bags, beach towels, and more.  When I put Petal Pink and Crushed Curry Inks on this stamp my mind did a fast rewind to those glory days of summer in the 80s at the beach.


I cut a window in the card front using the Stitched Rectangles Dies.  I did my focal stamping on the inside of the card to peek through the opening and showcase the curl of the wave.  To get the color just right on the wave I used a Stamparatus to add ink in color intervals.


The pop of the Coastal Cabana color from the Rhinestone Waves Jewels was just what was needed to bring this "totally tubular" card to a finish.


You can get your hands on this new Waves of Inspiration Bundle.  It's an early release product from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.  When you bundle the stamps and dies together you save 10%.


Don't miss any of our hoppers.  Next along the hop is Emily or hit back and jump over to Dani's Blog.


to Emily

to Dani





No comments:

Post a Comment