Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspo Board


Check out this adorable pink and blue inspiration board from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  There is so much in the board photos to pick and choose to include in a hand stamped project.


First and number one I gravitated to the VW Bus and then the combo of a bright intense blue with pink.  I mixed Pacific Point and Night of Navy with a blend of Polished Pink and Flirty Flamingo. Being inspired by the blue brick wall I included a panel of Basic White which I dry embossed with the Brick and Mortar 3D EF.


I used one image from three different stamp sets.  The VW Bus from Driving By, the hand drawn flowers from Painted Poppies, and the "happy birthday" greeting from Sharing Sunshine.  I did use two ink pads to stamp the "happy birthday" image.  The top half of the stamp is inked in Pacific Point and Night of Navy on the bottom.  I like doing that to give a subtle bit of visual variation.


I did grab a piece of retired Brights 6" x 6" DSP to layer behind my white focal layers.  I thought this added a light hearted pop of interest.  To pump up the pink end of things a bit more on this card I added In Color Jewels.






1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! What a fresh, cheerful CAS card. I like the subtle two colors on the words. Thanks for pointing that out. This is a set I've been considering getting and your card makes me want it even more now.

    ReplyDelete