Thursday, February 24, 2022

A Paper Pumpkin Thing: Safari Celebration



Welcome stamp friends to our monthly "A Paper Pumpkin Thing" Blog Hop.  Each of us are making alternative projects using elements from this month's Safari Celebration Paper Pumpkin Kit.


I used a few extra things to put this card together.  One, I grabbed a Soft Suede and a Fresh Freesia Ink Pad.  And then Layering Circles Dies, a scrap of Fresh Freesia and Basic White cardstocks, and some Linen Thread.  Everything else is from the kit.


Using the Layering Circles Dies I cut a window in the card front and a frame from a scrap of Fresh Freesia.  On the inside of the card I added the hole hoopin' monkey and one of the circles from the kit.  I noticed the "yay" image was perfectly sized to look like the monkey was holding the banner. So, I stamped it in Soft Suede on Basic White and cut it out with Paper Snips.



Thanks for stopping by for today's hop.  I'll be sharing lots more alternative projects next week on my Facebook Live Up!STYLE Your Paper Pumpkin Class.  You'll find the class on Seeinginkspots Facebook Page. Right now be sure to click through each of our blogs to see more ideas with this playful styled Paper Pumpkin Kit.

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love a peek-a-boo card! I like how the monkey is holding the little 'yay' sign...I would never have thought of that. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete