Sunday, December 19, 2021

20TWO Desktop Calendar


Greetings to our Monday Montage Blog Hop.  It's a perfect time to share with you my latest hand-stamped project.   Using the Hand Penned Petals Bundle and the Beautifully Penned DSP (fall SAB) I put together a '22 desktop calendar.  


Each page of this free standing bound calendar is 4 1/4" x 6 3/4".  My colors include: Fresh Freesia, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Rose Gold, Gold, Basic Black, and Basic White.  I do have a couple cameo color appearances of Highland Heather and Soft Succulent.



I thought I would share pictures of several of the months with you.  The recipe for each page is the same.  I started with background stamping with Versamark Ink, a piece of DSP, next a mini calendar mounted on a panel of Basic Black, then Hand Penned elements, and last embellishments of a variety of ribbons and such.






Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look at my calendar.  Have a super Christmas and a smashingly fun and festive New Year's Eve.  I'll catch you all again in the new year.  Next on our hop is Emily or you can track back to Charlet.  






No comments:

Post a Comment