Thursday, December 30, 2021

"Lots of Pun" A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop


Greetings hoppers!  Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop.  This month we are featuring December's Lots of Pun Kit.  This kit is jam packed with lots of bits and pieces that are a stampers dream. I love that there is linen thread and sticky backed embellishments along with punny stamps.


Take a look at all the supplies in this kit and be sure to see how cool the envelopes are.


I made a faux step card desktop calendar for myself.  I totally cased one of my stampin' besties Julie Beltramo.  I used the fried egg image to make my flowers and the leaves are from the cherry image. I think they are whimsical and look a bit like Mary Engelbreit flowers.



Everything for this card is in the kit except for Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends, a Soft Seafoam Ink Pad, and a small piece of Basic White Cardstock.  I stamped the banana five times on Basic White, then I colored them with the Blends, and last I fussy cut each one out.  I grouped them to look like a bunch with the help of a few Stampin' Dimensionals.
  

I found that the linen thread in this kit unravels into two pieces, so I thinned out a piece and tied a loopy shoestring bow to tuck behind all my layers of goodness.


I will be doing a free online class via Facebook Live next week where I will be Up!STYLING this Lots of Pun Kit.  I'll be making a bunch more alternative cards if you would like to join me you are invited!


This Kit is loaded with all kinds of great stuff, so I'm totally interested to see other alternative ideas using this Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I'm off to check out each of the blogs in this hop.  Don't miss out on the inspiration and join me in the pun ;0)




2 comments:

  1. Do you have a tutorial for your calendar step card? It’s AWSOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a tutorial for your calendar step card? It’s AWSOME

    ReplyDelete