Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Hand Stamped Tags for Christmas


Tags are what I need so tags is what I've made for our inspiration challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I pulled several elements from the inspiration board below to get me started.  First the colors from the upper right corner, then the reindeer, and last the twine bows on the packages.


Two of my tags here at long 2" wide perfect for the Delicate Tag Topper Punch.  I love this type of tag because they are quick and easy and so versatile.  For all of the tags I used the Peaceful Prints DSP from the past Sale-a-Bration.  Each tag is backed with Basic White Cardstock so they can be signed.


I included the Deer Punch on each card along with a Paper Pumpkin Stamp Set from a past kit.  The die cut greeting and border pieces are from a set called Happy Holidays by Coco and Reno.







1 comment:

  1. These tags are too cute to ever throw away! If I got a gift with one of them I would keep it. They are beautiful and I love all the little details you added!

    ReplyDelete